Thursday, April 24, 2008

Cynicism about Dynamo Park? Here's a way to dispel that (I hope, please, pray, invoke, uh, Know any good religions?)




I am asking Nutmegged readers to assist me in dispelling my cynicism. Now, I'm not huge on online petitions. Mostly I think it's just a way for people to feel good about themselves while accomplishing nothing.

However, I do indeed understand the value of directing your intentions to create your reality. So in that sense, I encourage everyone to focus their energy on this online petition (see it and sign it here) to get Dynamo Park built here in Houston. And please, I know all about how desperate this sounds, but it takes almost no time and at the end of the day, those of us who really can do nothing more than show our support for Dynamo have done that just one more, albeit tiny, time.

No comments: