Saturday, May 10, 2008

My favorite things




Forget whiskers on kittens and packages tied up with string, how's this for a list:

Seeing Dynamo's first win with my two boys next to me

Abusing Nick LaBrocca and getting into his head with a nice "LaBrocca is LaBroken" chant (You should have seen the look on his face.)

Seeing Chingy deke Bouna Coundoul and then slot the ball into an empty goal

Watching De Rosario nail the winner on a penalty right in front of me

YESSSSSSS

(Feel free to add your own in the comments)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you think that was a deke you don't know what a deke is. Ching flinched and Bouna wiffed. And I still thought Ching might manage to miss the open net. Ching sucks, period. Ching wasn't offsides because the jacka$$ linesmans arm was tired from all the previous offsides calls. By the time he got his arm up it was too late.

Signed,
angry/dissapointed Rapids fan