Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Bhoys/Barca to be on ESPN Classic


A big thank you to the Orlando Sentinel for letting us all know the error in ESPN's lineup. ESPN Classic (Channel 35 on my Comcast box at home) will indeed be showing the Bhoys/Barca game on tape delay this afternoon at 4 p.m. central time.

Now, to be sure, I am under no illusions here and will offer no bold tilting-at-tsunamis predictions of a Celtic road upset. I will also say that I admire Barcelona and there is no doubt that the best team won at Paradise two weeks ago. (Wow, did Barca ever look good in that game!) However, I will direct you to the Gorgeous Greek's fearlessness, not to mention the realistic confidence emanating from Captain Stevie. And if truth be told, even as beautiful as the weather is today in Houston and no matter my commitments to the this evening's caucus festivities, I'd rather be with these guys.

So I guess I'll just have to warm my Hoops Heart with this:

No comments: