Friday, December 12, 2008

So long Dwayne. We'll always have DC.



First thoughts:

There was too much DDR is going to Tor chatter going around not to take it seriously. Hopefully, this will be another Moreno/Ngwenya deal, which you have to say in some way affected the outcome of the last two championships!

Ms. Thertek's first response: "What? Well, I guess Dynamo just got tired of winning."

Must. Resist. Negativity.

Must. Resist.

Look book over the last three seasons and find, I tell you, find a deal that went truly bad. The worst you can find is the Tony Caig as backup keeper thing. (Running slightly ahead of Franco Caraccio).

But, I will submit, ladies and gentlemen of the jury, that those are peanuts PEANUTS!, to the multiple examples of true brilliance from Messrs. Canetti and Kinnear over the years. Ngwenya/Moreno; Jaqua I; Boswell/Wells; Jaqua II; Kei Kamara;

Need I go on?

Like Bill Lee once said about the National League All-Star lineup in 1976 (yes, I AM that old), "I ain't pitching against them. These guys just don't make outs."

So, fare thee well Dwayne De Rosario. Enjoy your years back in your hometown, where we would always want to wind up in our lives. You have earned our love and respect and, and I mean this in all sincerity, I hope you take it as the deepest measure of personal respect and true love when Dynamo come to BMO Field next season and crush you like a grape.

In the spirit of true sportsmanship of course.

No comments: