Monday, April 20, 2009

Scuffle on the north end, and some love for EB



I did not see what happened, so I offer no opinions. However, this discussion over on MyDynamo.net (click the link here) is highly illuminating to say the least. (These photos were posted by Christian Sandoval over there.)

My hope is that El Batallon continues to do what they do like no other on the north end (as you do on the south Texian Army) and this problem is resolved quickly and to everyone's mutual satisfaction. Make no mistake about it, this is a big deal, and it needs to be resolved quickly. Good thing there's a bye week coming up to give everyone what's needed, some time.

Let me just say that El Batallon, the Texian Army, Houston Pulse and all the fans make a unique environment in MLS here in Houston and if we ever wind up in a situation like FC Worthless up in Frisco, it will Break. My. Heart.

No comments: